Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

typical post

It's not often that a romance cover does much for me. Usually I'm happy if it doesn't make me cringe or feel that I might be violating some kind of HR policy if I leave it on my desk at work. Here's an exception though:



I recently signed up for Dorchester's romance newsletter, and this cover really caught my eye. I went cruising Dorchester's site and the author's, trying to find a larger pic. That model... in a world of cut-off heads, oiled naked pecs, and stony profiles glaring into the distance, there's something almost heart-stopping about this fully-dressed fellow, leveling a look right at me, with an expression that seems be inviting me into adventure, with a lurking glimmer of humor... whew, is it warm in here? I'm not familiar with Louise Allen, but I can assure you, I soon will be. There's a very promising exerpt available which only made me want him more... um, I mean, want the book more.

Yeah. That's what I meant.

2 comments:

Nicola O.,  August 11, 2009 at 8:14 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola O.,  August 11, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

here's a test comment

with a test test link

Post a Comment

test test

bla

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP